The project bibliography at T18 is now online.
The fourth meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place from June 12th to June 16th 2017 at Escandille (Autrans). Some talks are planned but mostly a lot of time is alloted for group works and discussions.
The third meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on December 13rd and 14th 2016 at LIGM.
- Talks (Tuesday)
- MF: Image Restoration and Segmentation using the Ambrosio-Tortorelli Functiional and Discrete Calculus
- TC: Heat-Kernel Laplace-Beltrami operator for digital surfaces
- Talks (Wednesday)
- YG: Around lonely runner conjecture
- PG: Normal Vector Field Approximation and Surface Regularization
- LN: Power Watershed, Gamma convergence et spectral clustering
- PhD Thesis of N. Boutry: A study of well-composedness in nD
The second meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on March 30th and 31st 2016. Schedule :
- HT: discrete variational methods in image analysis
- DC: digital geometric estimators
- JOL: Properties of Gauss digitization and digital surface integrals
- TC: toward a digital Laplacian
The first meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on Decembre 17th 2015 at LIRIS. Schedule :
- Starter :
- 9h15-9h30: welcome / coffee break
- 9h30-9h50: (JOL) general presentation + kick-start ANR
- 9h50-10h20: brief presentation of tasks JOL,EO, DC, HT)
- PR: principles of discrete differential calculus
- YG: around polynomial approximations
- EO: around variational problems (Steiner)
The ANR CoMeDiC project will officially start on Oct. 1st, 2015.