The fourth meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place from June 12th to June 16th 2017 at Escandille (Autrans). Some talks are planned but mostly a lot of time is alloted for group works and discussions.
The third meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on December 13rd and 14th 2016 at LIGM.
- Talks (Tuesday)
- MF: Image Restoration and Segmentation using the Ambrosio-Tortorelli Functiional and Discrete Calculus
- TC: Heat-Kernel Laplace-Beltrami operator for digital surfaces
- Talks (Wednesday)
- YG: Around lonely runner conjecture
- PG: Normal Vector Field Approximation and Surface Regularization
- LN: Power Watershed, Gamma convergence et spectral clustering
- PhD Thesis of N. Boutry: A study of well-composedness in nD
The second meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on March 30th and 31st 2016. Schedule :
- HT: discrete variational methods in image analysis
- DC: digital geometric estimators
- JOL: Properties of Gauss digitization and digital surface integrals
- TC: toward a digital Laplacian
The first meeting of CoMeDiC project will take place on Decembre 17th 2015 at LIRIS. Schedule :
- Starter :
- 9h15-9h30: welcome / coffee break
- 9h30-9h50: (JOL) general presentation + kick-start ANR
- 9h50-10h20: brief presentation of tasks JOL,EO, DC, HT)
- PR: principles of discrete differential calculus
- YG: around polynomial approximations
- EO: around variational problems (Steiner)
The ANR CoMeDiC project will officially start on Oct. 1st, 2015.